Live Webinar Cannabis Industry Complaints and Recalls
March 19, 2020
12:00 p.m – 2:00 p.m.
CAD $345.00 + HST
This webinar examines the application of Cannabis Regulations GPP Good Production Practice requirements applicable to Product Recalls and Complaints for the cannabis industry and consequences of inaction.
Gain practical knowledge in understanding of the essential elements for maintaining compliance in the cannabis industry.
- Recall and Recall Reporting per Cannabis Regulations GPP regulatory requirements
- Standard Operating Procedure requirements
- Quality Assurance roles/responsibilities
- Adverse Reactions and Adverse Reactions Reporting
- Consequences/case studies
Note: Course outline is subject to change without notice. Please check back regularly for updates.
Who Should Attend
This course is valuable for Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Associates in the medical cannabis industry with daily responsibilities in the following areas:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Documentation and Technical Writing
- Project Management
- Product Development