- This event has passed.
Live Webinar Cannabis Sales and Processing Licence Requirements and Amendments
April 8, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cannabis Sales and Processing Licence Requirements and Amendments
Did you receive your cannabis licence but there are still conditions on what and who you can sell to?
This webinar will provide you with an overview of Health Canada’s requirements in order to change the conditions on your licence and add the sale of additional cannabis classes.
Gain practical understanding of the information and documentation needed for submission to Health Canada as part of the sales amendment.
- Cannabis classes and different product forms
- Licence conditions (including to whom and what you can sell)
- Sales licence requirements
- Product class and licencing requirements
- Special considerations (includes specifications, number of submission batch, batch size, Hazard Analysis and Preventive Control Plan, packaging & labelling)
- Add activity of sale vs Notice of New Cannabis product
- Step-by-step process
- Change description
- Required documents/information/proof
- Required attestations
- HC and Industry examples
- Summary of Requirements/ Checklist
Note: Course outline is subject to change without notice. Please check back regularly for updates.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is valuable for any individual with interest in Cannabis Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Product Development and Operations as well as Licensed Holders, wishing to apply for an amendment to their license or notify Health Canada for a new product form.