GMP Fundamentals Workshop
March 13, 2020
9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
CAD $585.00 + HST
AAPS Training Center
200 Consumers Road, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4R4
- Definition and History of GMPs
- GMP & Drug Establishment Licencing
- The importance and requirements for adequate premises and equipment
- Personnel hygiene, training and responsibilities
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control
- Manufacturing Controls
- Packaging and Labelling
- Good manufacturing practices in the laboratory
- Sterile products
- Documentation and record keeping
- Supporting quality Systems (SOP’s, Change Control, Validation, Deviations and non conformance)
- GMP for Importers and Distributors
- GMP for APIs
- GMP Trivia
Note: Course outline is subject to change without notice. Please check back regularly for updates.
Certificate of Attendance and Course Material
- All participants will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- The participants will be receiving specially prepared course manual.
Registration Fee Includes
Presentation Materials, Luncheon, Refreshment and Free Parking
Note: Please indicate any special Dietary requirements when registering for the course