Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs
Duration: 45 Weeks
The demand has never been greater for professionals who can help companies ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations in the development and commercialization of new drugs and healthcare products. The Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs program will provide you with knowledge and insight into the most recent developments in the clinical research, pharmacovigilance and regulatory affairs field. You will learn current regulatory and pharmacovigilance research current clinical research topics including Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Regulatory submission, pharmacovigilance regulations and Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP), and quality assurance concepts in clinical trials and pharmacovigilance. As a student in this program you will benefit from an applied and practical approach to training and develop a network of industry contacts ahead of graduation.
Diploma Program: Please directly contact AAPS for Registration and Payment.
Individual Certificate Courses: Please see below for online availability. The online courses are registered and paid for individually.
AAPS graduates from the Clinical Research, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance program pursue careers in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnological, Medical devices, Cosmetics, Natural health Products, and Allied industries.
Qualify to start your career in:
- Clinical Research
- Pharmaceutical project management
- Clinical data management
- Pharmacoepidemiology data management
Example of careers in the field of Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance:
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Pharmacovigilance data management Associate
- Clinical Research Associate
- Pharmacovigilance Associate
- Clinical Data Management Associate
- Clinical Research Project Leader
- Pharmacovigilance Project leader
- Clinical Research Monitor
- Medical Information Associate
- Pharmacovigilance Officer
- Quality Control in Clinical Research
- Quality Assurance in Clinical Research
- Quality Assurance in Pharmacovigilance
- Auditor in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance
AAPS graduates of Clinical Research, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance post-graduate diploma qualify for Certified Clinical Research Professional – CCRP Certification awarded by Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA). For more detail contact AAPS at 416-502-2277
For more information on benefit of CCRP certification please visit https://www.socra.org/certification