AAPS is excited to announce our upcoming Quality Assurance for Medical Marihuana Certificate Program! The program will cover several important aspects of Medical Marihuana QA, including:
- Quality Assurance Fundamentals for Medical Marihuana
- Record Keeping for Medical Marihuana
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures for Medical Marihuana
- Complaints and Recalls for Medical Marihuana
- Sanitation Program for Medical Marihuana Production
At the end of the training, participants will be provided with certificates for all the above courses in addition to an overall certificate titled “Quality Assurance for Medical Marihuana.”
The program will be taught by AAPS’ Laleh Bighash and Pirouz Yousefian, starting March 18 and spanning the following four days. For more information, including cost and registration (online and in-person), click here.