On October 1st 2015, AAPS invites you to hear Dean of Scientific Affairs, Laleh Bighash, speak at the Canadian Marihuana for Medical Purposes Summit in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Her presentation “How to Effectively Respond to Health Canada’s Request for More Information” will focus on how to appropriately respond to Health Canada’s “Request for More Information” letters, minimizing the costly delay of the approval process. She will address common questions received, recent changes to MMPR regulations and will cover her experience working with Health Canada in the current approval process.
The conference will cover a range of topics related to the medical marihuana industry from legal and regulatory updates to curent market trends, medical marihuana cultivation and strains, quality testing, QA/QC and GMP compliance as well as adverse event reporting.
Other speakers include:
– Deepak Anand, Executive Director of Canadian National Medical Marijuana Association (CNMMA)
– Terry Roycroft, Founder and President of Medicinal Cannabis Resource Centre (MCRCI)
– Jennifer Thorne, Lawyer
– John Karroll, CEO and Director of Operations at Trichome Consulting Services Inc. (TCSI)
– John McCluskey, Director of Regulatory Operations at NHP Consulting
– Joshua Wurzer, Co-founder and Director of Laboratory Operations, SC Laboratories Inc.
– Sheena Goode-Jensen, Director of Quality Assurance at Trichome Consulting Services Inc.
+ and many more!
Ms. Bighash gladly welcomes you to join her in participating in this conference. This is a unique chance to interact and engage with healthcare professionals, political leaders and industry experts within the regulated cannabis market.