UPDATE: The date of this workshop has been changed to Thursday, February 11th, at the same time.
On Thursday, February 4th, join us for a the Employment Ontario and Skills for Change workshop. The session will focus on preparing students with the knowledge needed to be successful at finding and maintaining employment in Ontario.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Understanding how Employment Ontario services can help clients to become job ready
- Service Planning, Coaching and Supports; Self-Marketing to Employment, Out Employment Maintenance/Job Retention
- Employment and training Supports; Second Career and Incentives
- Employment and Training Placement (Pain or Unpaid)
- Employment Mentoring and Settlement Services