« All Events
April 1 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Live Webinar Preventative Control Plan (PCP) – Introduction to SFCR/SFCA and Opening of Account
April 1, 2020
2:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m.
CAD $385.00 + HST
- Introduction to Safe Food Canada Regulations (SFCR) & Safe Food Canada Act (SFCA)
Developing Preventative Control Plan
- Preventative Control Plan for Importers, Exporters & Domestic Food Businesses
Implementing Preventative Control PlanMaintenance of Preventative Control Plan
- Hazard Identification and associated Control Measures
- Foreign Supplier Controls
- Consumer Protection Requirements
How to open an account for SFCR/SFCA
- Importing Food: A step by step guide
- Exporting food: A step by step guide
- A Guide for Preparing a Preventive Control Plan: Domestic Food Businesses
Summarized information will be made available on:
- The Regulatory changes introduced by the SFCR/SFCA?
- What is expected of the Regulated parties/Food industries?
- How can the Food Industries meet the new Regulations?
- Which sectors are affected?
- What are the Licensing requirements?
Group discussions, Questions and Answers to follow
This webinar will be beneficial for:
- Consultants to any Food Commodity Industries
- Import and Export Managers
- Owners/Operators/Partners of Food Businesses
- Plant Managers, Directors involved in the Food Businesses
- Food Safety, HACCP Team Members, QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
- Supply Chain, Sales and Distribution Managers