Live Webinar Preventative Control Plan (PCP) – Introduction to SFCR/SFCA and Opening of Account
Mr. Andy Tallevi
A seasoned multi-food commodity professional who has collectively gained 14+ years experience in food safety, processing, operations & distribution – produced outstanding results that consistently surpass food safety, quality & outperformed expectations in Canadian food industries. With extraordinary talent using Science to develop various food defense programs enabled me to identify deficiencies & implement long-term, highly profitable solutions to industries marking ongoing promotions & acknowledgements received over the years.
An ardent foodie with a keen eye for minute details when developing & managing Global Quality Standards for various food sectors. Be it HACCP, SQF, BRC, FSSC 22000, ISO & FSEP while trained & certified by industry’s best.
Known & recognized for successfully operating plant/factory, handling leadership roles in manufacturing by developing & implementing short to long-term plans – managing budgets & aided top management in the private and Corporate sectors. Primarily developing & implementing food safety – quality system design – strategic planning & execution – production – quality management & customer service across the food manufacturing sectors.
A self-motivated & valuable professional capable of &communicating at all levels, coaching to guide teams – consistently delivering positive results.
- Introduction to Safe Food Canada Regulations (SFCR) & Safe Food Canada Act (SFCA)
Developing Preventative Control Plan
- Preventative Control Plan for Importers, Exporters & Domestic Food Businesses
Implementing Preventative Control Plan
Maintenance of Preventative Control Plan
- Hazard Identification and associated Control Measures
- Foreign Supplier Controls
- Consumer Protection Requirements
How to open an account for SFCR/SFCA
- Importing Food: A step by step guide
- Exporting food: A step by step guide
- A Guide for Preparing a Preventive Control Plan: Domestic Food Businesses
Summarized information will be made available on:
- The Regulatory changes introduced by the SFCR/SFCA?
- What is expected of the Regulated parties/Food industries?
- How can the Food Industries meet the new Regulations?
- Which sectors are affected?
- What are the Licensing requirements?
Group discussions, Questions and Answers to follow
This webinar will be beneficial for:
- Consultants to any Food Commodity Industries
- Import and Export Managers
- Owners/Operators/Partners of Food Businesses
- Plant Managers, Directors involved in the Food Businesses
- Food Safety, HACCP Team Members, QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
- Supply Chain, Sales and Distribution Managers