Recorded Webinar – Drug Safety and Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting Workshop
||Time: 8 Hours
||Cost: CAD$600+HST (20% Off – limited time only)
|| Buy Now!
This workshop will explain the importance of adverse drug reactions, the Canadian MEdEffect Scheme, the source of adverse drug reaction reports and the differences between serious and non-serious events. Ina addition, a MedEffet form will be completed in class.
On completion of this workshop students should be able to:
- explain the importance of adverse drug reaction reporting
- explain the importance of the Canadian MedEffect system
- understand the source of safety reports
- explain how the safety reporting Scheme works
- differentiate between serious and non-serious ADRs and identify when completion and submission of MedEffect forms is required
- complete a MedEffect form