Medical Devices in Canada – Transitioning into a stronger proactive regulatory approach
November 29, 2023
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
November 22, 2023
In today's ever-evolving healthcare landscape, regulatory and quality professionals in the medical device industry face continuous challenges to ensure their products meet the stringent requirements for market access. Join us for an informative webinar where we will explore the proactive approach to navigate the changing medical device regulatory landscape in Canada and beyond.
- Introduction to Medtech Canada
- Impending Changes in Canadian Medical Device Regulations
- Beyond the Food and Drug Act: Other Regulatory Changes*
- Q&A and Discussion
- Gain a deep understanding of Medtech Canada's role and mission in shaping the medical device regulatory landscape.
- Stay informed about impending changes in Canadian medical device regulations and their global alignment.
- Explore regulatory changes outside of the Food and Drug Act, affecting medical devices in various sectors.
- Develop proactive strategies to address regulatory challenges and ensure market access.
- Learn from real-life case studies and engage in interactive discussions.
- Connect with industry experts and fellow professionals to expand your network.
Who should attend
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Compliance Officers, Medical Device Specialists
Meet the Speaker