AAPS Jobs and Career Services
AAPS students and graduates enjoy the highest employment and placement rate in the industry! AAPS students gain unprecedented access to various industry job fairs, practical placement, coops, and direct access to employers.
Our graduates have gained employment at GSK, Pfizer, Genpharm, Eli Lilly, Weston Produce, Maple Leaf Foods, Nestle, Apotex, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Cobalt Pharmaceuticals, QCL Laboratories, Sanofi Pasteur, University Health Network, Princess Margaret Hospitalm Sick Children Hosptal, MTC Animal Health, Purdue Fredric, Biovail, MDS, pharma, Germiphene Corporation, Patheon, Experchem Laboratories, to name a few…
Why study at AAPS
We can connect you the job market faster!
- Strong, successful and proven track record in successful student placement and employment
- Highest employment rate
- Strong network with the industry
- Small classes led by industry experienced instructors
- Modern classrooms and three state of the art laboratories
- Practical courses allowing students to gain practical hands-on experience
- Flexible schedule, part-time, full-time as well as evening classes
- Availability of government financial support, OSAP, Skills Development, Second Career, and Bridging programs to those who qualify
Have you been turned down for a job because you didn’t have “Canadian Qualifications”? Let us help you get the Canadian experience and qualification you need. Our unique training program combines classroom settings with real work experience. Our students enjoy hands-on training as well as help in placement for work term in various industries. A number of AAPS programs offer full practical placement to ensure that students do get the exposure they need to get on the path to success.
Don’t settle for a survival job. Let us help you decide the shortest possible way to get to your dream professional job. You can get job ready in less than 6 months at AAPS. Choose from ouror our and get your life on track.
Meet with our career and employment experts to review your education and experience, discuss your employment options and provide you with a comprehensive employment plan to help you reach your career goals.
Resume Writing and Interviewing Skills Workshops
Take advantage of AAPS’ monthly resume writing and interviewing skills workshops. Learn how to prepare a targeted resume highlighting your experience and skills and prepare for the challenges of an interview.