Online Cannabis Program
Our accredited cannabis program, designed by industry professionals, is geared towards careers in quality assurance, cultivation, processing and retail management. You can earn a diploma or certificate completely online and with eligibility for financial aid. Join today and start your journey in this new and exciting industry!
Choose a flexible online program that fits your needs. Reserve a course inquiry meeting for more details!
- High School Diploma or Mature Student
- 16 weeks - Certificate
- 24 weeks - Diploma
Next Start Date
- March 11, 2024
AAPS offers both instructor led and online e-learning options for both our certificate and diploma courses. Both of these options are eligible for financial aid. Please contact us by filling out the form for more information on the program and the funding options available.
From Production to Processing to Medical Cannabis and Retail Management, AAPS courses focus on providing the insight and knowledge necessary to work in this burgeoning industry.
The following courses are included:
- Cannabis Regulations
- Quality Assurance and GMP Concepts (SOP, Record Keeping, GPP, Recall & Complaints, etc.)
- Quality Control and Laboratory Techniques (HPLC, Micro, CofA, Wet Chem)
- Growing Techniques and Tissue Culture
- Cannabis Sanitation
- Cannabis Edibles Safety, HACCP and PCP
- Retail Management and Operations
- Business Management for Cannabis
- Medical Cannabis
- Cannabis Extraction
- Edibles Product Development
- Seed-to-Sale Tracking (in partnership with Ample Organics)