Live Webinar Review of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations and Preventative Control Plan
December 12, 2018
2:00 p.m – 4:30 p.m.
CAD $345.00 + HST
The Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) will come into effect on January 15, 2019. This course will provide guidance to the food industry on the upcoming regulatory changes. At the end of the course, participants will be able to identify and implement changes to company’s Preventative Control Plan to meet the CFIA’s requirements.
Benefit of the SFCR:
For trading partners abroad, it means that they can continue to buy with confidence, knowing that food produced in Canada meets internationally recognized safety standards.
For industry, the SFCR’s outcome-based regulations mean innovation and the production of safer food. Businesses can better avoid costly recalls, be more competitive at home and abroad, and increase their growth potential by accessing an even greater number of international markets.
- What are the regulatory changes introduced by the SFCR?
- What is expected of the regulated parties/food industries?
- How can the food industries meet the new regulations?
- Which sectors are affected?
- What are the Licensing requirements?
- Details of the Preventative Control Plans (PCPs)
Note: Course outline is subject to change without notice. Please check back regularly for updates.
Who Should Attend
- Consultants to the food industry
- Personnel working in the food manufacturing, processing, import and export
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- Facility Managers & Directors
- Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Team Members
- QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
- Supply Chain Managers