Live Webinar Cannabis Licensing Process & Application Guide
December 7, 2018
2:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m.
CAD $485.00 + HST
The Cannabis Act establishes that an application for a licence must be filed with Health Canada in the form and manner specified by the Minister and must include the information required by the Minister.
The application process to obtain a licence under the Cannabis Act is complicated and undergoes a strict and thorough review by Health Canada. The applicant must ensure that the information provided in the application is detailed and accurate and clearly demonstrates that they are compliant with all the requirements of the Act. Insufficient or inaccurate information may give rise to grounds for refusal.
This webinar discusses the application process including the form and manner for submitting an application for a licence and the information that is required to be submitted.
- Cannabis licence classes and subclasses
- Cannabis Tracking and Licencing System (CTLS)
- Application process and steps
- Application documentation required
- Key positions, site personnel and security clearances
- Site security plan
- Organizational security plan
- Site & building information
- Good Production Practices (GPP) plan
- Record keeping and reporting methods
- QA person, master grower, head of security, head of client services, SPIC, RPIC
- Notices to the local authorities
- Approval process
- Refusal and withdrawals
- Changes to the application
- Current licences transitions – Equivalent licences under the Cannabis Act
- Application costs and Cost Recovery Proposals – fees
Note: Course outline is subject to change without notice. Please check back regularly for updates.
Who Should Attend
Cannabis industry participants including employers and employees, those who are interested in joining the industry, licensed applicants, and suppliers to the industry