- This event has passed.
Quality Assurance for Cannabis Certificate Program
May 6, 2020 @ 9:00 am - May 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$4500
Quality Assurance for Cannabis Certification: QAP Role and Responsibilities
March 28-31, 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
CAD $4500 + HST
Live interactive and instructor led – online 4 day comprehensive training
The quality department within companies is responsible for activities that have impact on the quality, safety or efficacy of the cannabis. It is also responsible for ensuring that all contracted services, which is more common today than ever before, are also verified to meet the quality standards set both by the company and the regulatory requirements. The training will discuss the concept of Good Production Practices (GPP), quality system requirements including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), complaints, recalls, laboratory testing and sanitation programs.
Attendees will be given ample opportunity to ask questions and to learn about the vast scope of responsibility that the quality system regulations expect
- Quality Assurance Fundamentals for Cannabis
- Record Keeping for Cannabis
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures for Cannabis
- Complaints and Recalls for Cannabis
- Sanitation Program for Cannabis Production
- Apply for various classes of Cannabis Licences in Canada
- Understand and implement quality management systems (QMS)
- Understand requirements of Good Production Practices (GPP)
- Best practices related to record keeping, handling of complaints and recalls, sanitation practices
- Develop skills on writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the cannabis industry
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for those who are interested to be involved in the cannabis industry; as QAP, SPIC, Master Grower, Head of Security, Head of Laboratory, managers or organization looking to obtain cultivation, processing, and other licences.
Certificate of Attendance and Course Material
- All participants will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- The participants will be receiving specially prepared course manual.
Note: Registration closes one week prior to the start of workshop.