Live Webinar Preventative Control Plan (PCP) design and Implementation for Food and Cannabis Edibles industries
June 30, 2022
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
CAD $495 + HST
Preventative Controls is required for food and cannabis (edibles) industries. Cannabis Regulations requires licence holder who conducts activities in relation to a cannabis extract or edible cannabis to prepare, retain, maintain and implement a written preventive control plan. Safe Food for Canadians also requires the licence holders to prepare, keep and maintain a preventative control plan.
Due to the demand from the industry personnel and students, AAPS is introducing this new webinar. This course will go in-depth understanding the requirements for PCP. After completing this webinar students will be able to develop, validate, implement and maintain Preventative Control Plans.
- What is Preventative Control Plan (PCP)?
- Requirements of PCP in Safe Food For Canadians and Cannabis Regulations
- Benefits of Preventative Control Plan
- Key elements of Preventative Control Plan
- Developing Preventative Control Plan for industries
- Understanding PCP - 7 Elements and 18 Sub-elements
- Framework and anatomy of PCP elements
- Requirements for Hazards Analysis & Controls Measures
- Traceability and Consumer Protection Requirements
- Monitoring Procedures, Verification procedures and Record Keeping
- Validation of Preventative Control Plan
- Implementing and Maintenance of Preventative Control Plan
Note: Course outline is subject to change without notice. Please check back regularly for updates.
Who Should Attend
- Consultants to the food and cannabis edible industries
- Personnel working in the food manufacturing, processing, import and export
- Cannabis Edible industry
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- Facility Managers & Directors
- Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Team Members
- QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
- Supply Chain Managers