- This event has passed.
Live Webinar Health Canada, GPP, and GMP Compliant Facility Design and Build
March 12, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Health Canada, GPP and GMP Compliant Facility Design and Build
March 8, 2023
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
CAD $395 + HST
Based on the recent announcement by Health Canada, prospective applicants of a cannabis cultivation, processing or medical sales licences are required to have fully built regulatory-compliant facilities prior to the review and processing of the application. It is now imperative that your site and floor design is regulatory compliant prior to build-out. Additionally, in order to obtain GMP compliant status from the European regulatory agencies, specific building design and materials for your operational area are required.
This webinar provides you with an understanding of the requirements for a GPP and GMP compliant facility design and build. The following topics will be covered in the webinar:
- Regulatory Background
- GPP principles re building design and build
- GMP principles re building design and build
- Requirements for product and process flow (GPP & GMP)
- Operational area Considerations (GPP & GMP)
- Clean vs. dirty areas (GPP & GMP)
- Storage Considerations for cannabis and non-cannabis ingredients (GPP & GMP)
- Considerations for sanitation and build out material (GPP & GMP)
- Considerations for shipping and receiving areas
Note: Course outline is subject to change without notice. Please check back regularly for updates.