Drug Safety and Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting
November 29, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
CAD $585.00 + HST
AAPS Training Center
200 Consumers Road, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4R4
This workshop will explain the importance of adverse drug reactions, the Canadian MEdEffect Scheme, the source of adverse drug reaction reports and the differences between serious and non-serious events. Ina addition, a MedEffet form will be completed in class.
On completion of this workshop students should be able to:
- explain the importance of adverse drug reaction reporting
- explain the importance of the Canadian MedEffect system
- understand the source of safety reports
- explain how the safety reporting Scheme works
- differentiate between serious and non-serious ADRs and identify when completion and submission of MedEffect forms is required
- complete a MedEffect form
Certificate of Attendance and Course Material
- All participants will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- The participants will be receiving specially prepared course manual.
Registration Fee Includes
Presentation Materials, Luncheon, Refreshment and Free Parking
Note: Please indicate any special Dietary requirements when registering for the course