Marijuana for Medical Purposes Summit (June 10-11)June 5, 2015
After the tremendous success of last year’s conference, the International Pharmaceutical Academy (IPA), in association with AAPS, will be hosting its second annual Canadian Marijuana for Medical Purposes Summit.
This two day workshop will take place on June 10 and June 11 at the Holiday Inn – Toronto International Airport.
Guest speakers at this year’s conference include various representatives from licensed producers, testing labs, lawyers, lobbying experts and many more, all with extensive experience in the cannabis industry in Canada. Their seminars will cover everything from the importance of lobbying with Federal government departments for MMPR to current medical marihuana production challenges and Health Canada inspections.
The 2 days of workshops will be geared towards QA/QC, Regulatory, SPIC/RPIC, Production, and Operation Personnel and Managers and Quality Consultants Sanitation, Managers, Directors, Supervisors, Associates in the Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Vitamins, Herbals, Medicinal Marihuana Licensed Producers, Medical Devices, Medical Marijuana and all allied industries. For those unable to attend, AAPS also offers site-specific workshops at your facility.
IPA’s Canadian Marijuana for Medical Purposes Summit is the most interactive, educational and compelling event for Medical Marijuana in Canada.
For those unable to attend, AAPS also offers site-specific workshops at your facility.
The full list of this year’s speakers:
- Laleh Bighash, Chief Operating Officer, AAPS
- Angelo Fefekos, CTBS, MLT – Director of Quality Assurance, MedReleaf
- Chris Conrad, Court-qualified cannabis expert witness/consultant
- Deepak Anand, Executive Director, Canadian National Medical Marijuana Association (CNMMA)
- Eric Paul, CEO, CannTrust Inc.
- Cristiana Stefan, PhD, DABBC (CC, TC) FACB, Discipline Chief, Clinical, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health.
- Douglas D’Alton Smith, Physician, Senior Person in Charge, Tidal Health
- D.D Smith, Prof. Corp/Tidal Health
- Joshua Wurzer, B.Sc, Co-founder and Director of Laboratory Operations, SC Laboratories Inc.
- John MacKay, Senior Director Strategic Technology, Waters Corporation
- Keith Warriner, Professor within the Department of Food Science, University of Guelph
- Emily Kirkham, VP of Laboratory Operations, SIGNOTO
- Babak Baban, Ph.D, MBA, FAHA, Professor, Georgia Regents University, USA
- David Hyde, M.Sc, CPC, Owner and Principal Consultant, David Hyde and Associates
- Jennifer Thorne, Lawyer
- Danrey Toth Vicam
- John McCluskey, Director of Regulatory Operations, NHP Consulting
- Ivan Ross Vrána, Principal, Aslan Ross Consulting
- Peter Maguire, Vice President of Systems, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
- John Carroll
- Erin Rock, Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Guelph
- Blaine Dowdle, Chief Executive Officer, MedCannAccess
- Jonathan Page, President and Chief Scientific Officer, Anandia Laboratories Inc, Adjunct Professor, Botany Department, UBC
- Hugo Alves, Partner, Bennett Jones LLP
- Heather Depres, M.Sc, Laboratory Director, CannLabs, Inc
- Terry Roycroft, Founder and President, Medical Cannabis Resource Centre (MCRCI)
- Pat Kelly, MA, Campaign to Control Cancer, Pat Kelly and Associates
For more information, visit the conference website.