Clinical Research, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance Certificate ProgramFebruary 17, 2016
Are you interested in a career in any of the following fields?
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Quality Control in Clinical Research
- Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmaceutical Project Management
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Research Project Leader
If yes, AAPS is happy to announce that our Clinical Research, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance Certificate Program might be right for you!
Courses can be taken in-class and online, and cover topics such as:
- Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting
- Clinical Research SOP Development
- GCP and GVP Inspections & Audits
- Clinical Study and Safety Reporting Activities
- Interpersonal Skills and Negotiation Techniques
- Post Marketing Compliance for Safety Monitoring
- Global Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance
- Clinical Project Management and Project Chart Development
For more information, including course registration, click here.
Call us today at 416-502-2277 or toll-free at 1-855-502-2288 and see how we can help kick-start your career!